Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why Blog

I want to share and help people. My talents are: finding travel deals, finding the unique, weird and fun places to see on a trip, raising great kids, handbuilt pottery, running a business, redoing and updating houses, Cleaning houses, making friends, helping business owners increase their businesses. Music can calms my spirit and rev up my fun and playful side. I will share parts of all of these with you and if there is anything you would like me to share or see if I can help you with please let me know. This is my first attempt at the web but it has been a dream of mine for a long time. I have put off what I wanted and given up everything that I enjoyed to help my husband achieve his. Turning 50 this year has set me back a bit. I didn't think it would bother me but I really want to have a chance to do the things that I dream about so here I go. You can help me by telling me what your dreams are and how you are going to get to them. Use my blog to get links to travel help and ask me questions that you need help with and give me a chance to help you.

No comments: