Saturday, May 29, 2010

I WON, I WON

I am so excited. I won one of the prizes that the generous sponsors gave at the casual bloggers conference. My prize box included: Memory Mixer software and a $30 gift certificate from Memory Mixer. I can't wait to try it. I talked to some people that took their class and I think it will be a great benefit for my blogs, websites and presentations. memorymixer.com Next in the bag were some gifts from JBK Pottery. One was a Pot Minder. I have tied these before you put it in your pot and it will not boil over. There was also a Brown Sugar Saver. I have also used one of these before. You put it in some water for a few minutes and then put it in brown sugar, marshmallows or cookies and it will keep them soft or resoften them. I appreciate that it makes things last longer. That helps me because with only two of us at home, and we eat out a lot, we need to lengthen the life of the food we try to reduce waste. jbkpottery.com That's not all there was. There was a necklace with interchangeable center jewels. What a unique and fun necklace to own and wear. It came in a pretty tin case that looked like a mirror compact. Very classy! kameleonjewelry.com Maxi wares provided a camera strap with Moxy. I saw a lot of the women at the conference with these fun modern straps. I even had a camera with me to put it on. moxywares.etsy.com I have to say on of the most exciting prizes in my prize bag was a fantastic hat. It is black with gray cording. I love wearing hats. coveryourhair.com was the donor of this prize. I want to thank all the sponsors and donors of these prizes. I had a great time at the blog conference and winning was just the icing on the cake.

No comments: